Thursday, August 7, 2008

We Are Team Troxell!!



So, not long after Asher was born, Doug christened us with the family name "Team Troxell"! That is what I titled our blog so I thought I should at least put a picture up of the team.
This was taken last fall, hence the corn field, so it's a bit old. I don't know about anyone else, but we seem to have a hard time getting family pictures.
Asher is now five years old and getting ready to start kindergarten. He is so excited. The thought of being in school all day every day gets him giddy! He has some very special friends that he can't wait to see again.
Carson is two!!! Ummmm... how to explain Carson? I usually just call him a stinker but there is so much more to him. He is very, very, very loud!! This child can yell. He doesn't scream, he yells. Mostly at his brother, but very much at me!
Doug and I have been married for seven years now and are very happy. We are super lucky because we have a couple wonderful Grandma's (not to mention grammy's) and a Papa in town who spoil us with date nights.
All in all, we are blessed!!

1 comment:

Reshma McClintock said...

FOUND YOU!! Love this photo of your super cute family. I'll be checking in on you all. ...r...