Thursday, September 4, 2008

first week of school!

Wow!!! We are a day away from finishing our first week of school! In just three short days my son no longer needs me to walk him to his class, give him a big hug and kiss him goodbye. Nope, it's just a wave goodbye as he is running to his classroom after the bell rings. I only get the wave cause I am yelling his name while I am waving to him!!! They need a class for mommies to goto that first week of school so we can learn how to be okay! I guess I am lucky to still have Carson home with me, but well, Carson is.......... something!!!!!! No, I love my kids to no end and I thank God every morning for them.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe you've had a blog for a whole MONTH now and didn't tell me!!
I could have been leaving you comments.

Heather Elizabeth said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work ;-)

Emily said...

Ok...I just left a similar message for Jen.
It's been since September 4th since your last post.
I'm waiting!!!!!

Erik and Mary said...

Hey Good to see you have a blog! It will be fun keeping in contact!