Friday, August 14, 2009

a passion at the age of six!

   Our sweet Asher has fallen in love with skating!!!  Those of you who know us well know that Doug and I are the farthest away from being “skaters”.  So how Asher got into it is way beyond me!!!!  Nevertheless,  he’s in love!  Never a day goes by when there isn’t a request to go to the skate park, rain or shine.  He is constantly skating back and forth through our living room.  And now, thanks to Doug (I say that with much contempt) Asher is playing a skate video game!!!

I know very well that things come and go with kids and this may be on of those things.  But, Asher is having so much fun learning how to skate and Doug and I are loving watching him work at something HE wants to get better at.   Love you Asher!!!! 

DSC_3137DSC_3154

DSC_3160

1 comment:

Heather Elizabeth said...

He is SO stinkin cute! Love it :)