Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally Worthy!!

 

So apparently there has been nothing worthy in the last six months of blogging.  Not Thanksgiving, Christmas, Asher’s Christmas program, my birthday, Asher’s birthday, Doug’s birthday, trips we’ve made with the kids.  NOTHING!!!!That has all ended!  This morning, finally, something walked into my bedroom at 5:45 AM, that was worthy.  Take a look…….   DSC_3927

Yep,  that’s my baby boy beautifully adorned with his own artwork!!!!!  Isn’t he cute.  Or he would tell you “It’s beautiful!”.

Apparently, he woke up this morning and thought, “I need to color myself a mustache and beard!  And while I’m at it, something for my forehead!”.  He’s special!!

But he didn’t stop there…….

DSC_3924Nope,  he thought his whole body needed…”something”!!!

The big kicker is,  today is his last day of preschool.  And, on the last day of preschool they have a big program in the evening for all the parents and families to come and see what they have learned.  THEY GET ON STAGE and sing songs and recite memory verses and poems!!!

Needless to say, I have gotten as much off of his face as I could before school.  But, there are still faint markings.  Looks like he’s going to be getting an early bath today!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What about baby girl???

This is hilarious.
I love Carson. What a little character, honestly, he had to have been busy for awhile.

RuthAnn said...

you know- you've captured the important things!!
how are you feeling? warn out? sicky?

lynn said...

Emily....I totally forgot about the baby. WOW!!!!!

Heather Elizabeth said...

Love it! So glad you pulled out the camera and that I checked your blog today :)